
Some search, never finding a way: I'll miss almost everyone of you here. Good day, Earthlings. What a threadbearing weekday I had.
Maths
Did Maths worksheet at the library. Sat alone but CK was being talkative so he was asked to sit next to me.
I am so bored doing Maths everyday. & I mean in, EVERYDAY.
MT
There's not MT today so we continued doing Maths at the library. In total that's 4 periods of Maths.
Damn crazy, I gave up at the first period of MT so I played Tic-Tac-Toe with CK & singing Don't Trust Me -.-
It's pretty uncanny & some sort of irritating because I kept singing that song whenever I see CK.
Home Period
Another period at the library. Slacking all the way until recess. I swear I cannot see Maths worksheet & I got so stressed that I do not even know how to do a Sec 3 worksheet on Indices.
Pretty scary :l
A Maths
No A Maths today, so thankfully Mr Ravin told us not to do anymore of Maths worksheet but something else.
Was still slacking at the library so Mr Ravin told us to get into the classroom to chit-chat for 3 periods.
We laughed our butts off & it's been a long time since we did that as a class.
Went home with Sharifah & HZ. Planning to go jogging in the morning on Monday with HZ. Weewoo? :D
At least Malay & Chinese, not racist ahhh! :P
Alright, that's for today. I want to go for a napppp after eating.
& There's a farewell party on 5 June for the seniors in school. Yay~
P/s: I just surrendered my red tie today. Already in the morning, everything was threatrical. Gee.
I'll miss the twenty four or so of you. Each & everyone. Yellow, Green or Red doesn't even matter anymore.
Deplorable to say, I have officially stepped down as a Councillor. & So does the rest.
We are what we used to, but we will be the ones we have been.
Love, ABJ
Don't take the free ride, in your own life.