MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 1:17 PM
Hands To Fuel Desire
Good day, Earthlings.
I'm in a bountiful kind of mood right now but let's just hope nothing gets in the way.

Oh yes, Dad's got a Silver for IPPT = $100. Seeeee, lazy to go physical trainings with me right! & Dad gave me the Dear-Forever-Expression face.
(I told you they two has somewhat similarity.)

I will be having a bustling week from nextweek onwards filled with SJAB Camp & so on. I hope I won't be meddling.
But if it's on studies, then it's okay I suppose. I will be going to Pulau Tioman for a diving session for a night or two but it clashes with my ACI.
Now I got to sort things out with Dad to find a way out. If not, I guess we'll resort to Dad going diving & I'll be in school camping for three days.
Speaking of which, I need to get Mum's consent wether I'm allowed to camp. If not, I'll go for ACI & skip the camping.
Which means no parody videos for me. Damn lah~

This is giving me an arduous climb to make a solid decision. If not, dye tryin'. -50 Cent.

I intend to finish at least 2 Papers from the assignment Mrs K gave. Really troublesome, but I'll do it with pride.

If you do things, do it well. Don't do it halfway. Familiar much?

Aims:

1) Finish composition (& I'll be done with English Paper 1)
2) Complete POA Paper 2.
3) Read a chapter of the book borrowed.
4) Not to miss today's first debut of Prison Break at 2200Hrs.

& I think I need to sacrifice my chatting time for these few months because deplorable to say, I've missed the whole of Prison Break Season III late last year -.-
Not going to miss it now, & it's a fortune even if I missed it because I watched it way before it's on TV.
From some Malaysia channel. Hehe ^^

All in all, I shall not miss Prison Break even if it takes me to sacrifice a number of things unless it's unescapable.
Maybe if I did go online, it's because I used the lappy & watch PB but I doubt it'd be often D;

So Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 2200Hrs clock me in 'cause I'll be dating with Scofield!

Hawt, Hawt :P





Love, ABJ
He sinks in my mind & he sheds through my skin.