MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, June 1, 2009 11:41 PM
I Love You
I spent majority of my day today feeling rather perturbed.
Suppose to be feeling rather vexed but I ended up exhibiting a smile on my face in front of the computer.
Gee.

у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º тяїppєd says:
What's the first song you send to me?
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Pyscho) says:
hm..beautiful love
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º тяїppєd says:
second.
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Pyscho) says:
erm..
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Pyscho) says:
handsome love?
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º тяїppєd says:
NO!

║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Pyscho) says:
ya..dear said my hair look like thorns on a durian pun
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Pyscho) says:
sebab tu im a durian
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Pyscho) says:
den u also say cam..im s melly durian
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º тяїppєd says:
I nevr say that :@
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Pyscho) says:
den call me that for 1 whole year
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º тяїppєd says:
NOOOOO
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Pyscho) says:
hahahhahahahahahha
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Pyscho) says:
becoz i am a kampong boy
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º тяїppєd says:
I tak lah dear!
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Pyscho) says:
den dear say go back to the tree wher u drop from
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Pyscho) says:
did that crack u up dear-,-

║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Psycho) says:
ok dear im gonna cuddle up my tree soon dear
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Psycho) says:
hahahaks
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º тяїppєd says:
how to cuddle tree?
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Psycho) says:
i thought i hang
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º тяїppєd says:
you say cuddle
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Psycho) says:
hang cuddle same dear
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Psycho) says:
fruits dun have hands
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º тяїppєd says:
once the fruit drop
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º тяїppєd says:
kena the unlucky one then die kan dear
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Psycho) says:
haishh
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Psycho) says:
guess dear unlucky


║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Psycho) says:
den i also remember u say i must blanja u 100$
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º тяїppєd says:
Nooo -,-
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Psycho) says:
by year 2009
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Psycho) says:
so far dear blanja me at most 5$ jer dear
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º тяїppєd says:
Nike worth $5
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º тяїppєd says:
wah

║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Psycho) says:
dear i wan tidor tmrw i gt school
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Psycho) says:
duriang head got school
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º тяїppєd says:
FNN now do what
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Psycho) says:
masak durian dear
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Psycho) says:
i wan go......
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º тяїppєd says:
Durian can sleep meh dear ?
║*unicefѕеп║♫+♥=☺║™(Psycho) says:
...
I hope that's a good laugh for those people who's down & out as well. I love tonight, somehow. ILYVMMBR.
& I posted this 'cause I wanna keep it in my blog as part of a memoir. Who knows one day, I can never envisage such golden moments.
At least I can remeniscise if it's gone ):


Love, ABJ
Don't call Dear a durian or he'll give me Hell :/