MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, June 7, 2009 1:46 AM
You're Not Sorry
Hello Earthlings.
Just changed my blogskins since I am feeling kind of bored & felt that I need a change of blogskin.
I've got thie emtional blob sticking somewhere in my heart. Got the urge to read some old blogposts.
Without a reason, I just feel like doing that. Maybe I missed the old times spent but I ended up in a sorry plight.
Gee, maybe someone was right. By looking at the good past, they just tend to hurt me more.
On the contrary, I was unable to get defensive.
If you had me at goodbye, can I be your memory?

Love, ABJ
I am missing Muhsin B Razali.