MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, June 6, 2009 3:36 PM
Top Of The World
NO COMMENTS FOR YESTERDAY'S BBQ.



Left school at 0700Hrs today & went back home with Ms Lim. Saw Fir who's going for soccer. Tsk, boys these days~

I just woke up an hour ago. Basically, I've got nothing much to blog about. Prefer to be alone these days.
Wonder why but I hate the feeling. Won't wish to say much.
I just hope tonight won't come, but it will right?
So I'll see you when I see you.

I am going to finish Maths Paper 2 of Mrs K's homework for now. Bye.

It's all in the past now.

Caller: You want to know something?
Caller's Recipient: Hmm?
Caller: I miss you.


Love,ABJ
I know Hell's dropping by to visit me tonight. I'm sorry.