Hello everyone! Currently nothing much. I woke up in the afternoon today when I set myself an alarm clock at 0800Hrs -.- Wonder why I'm feeling so shagged these days. To be precise, since last Wednesday. On a brighter note, I managed to complete Mrs K's homework according to the agendas I've set each day. It's one great achievement :P I just came back from SAFRA Yishun doing workouts then eat with Dad. The pool was filled with people but the good thing was they had music to blast the pool unlike CDANS. I may conquer the whole big pool but there's no music the break the eerie silence. Oh well. Planning to bowl there in the future. Anyoneeee? :D Happiness strikes we managed to save ten bucks thanks to Dad's HomeTeam membership card. Hehe ^^ I had NZ Lambchop with a sprite drink. Was having stomach ache then so I chose something simple. To my horror, the lambchop is not that yummy. I only ate the soft parts and dump the fats away. However all in all, I will never eat that anymore! But it depends on the dish. I got to learn to appreciate before I cannot eat them in the future. Who knows I need to cut down on that due to hypertension like Dad! The smell still lingers somewhere around me. Damn regrets ahhhh >=( I think I'm going to take a third shower for the day and make the bodywash soak into my skin. Wooooo.
Don't think there's anything else I got to share today. I felt troubled but I managed to go out and see the world which at least helps me to exhibit a smile on my face today. No doubt, the Hell rider is coming to visit me tonight ): Still, I will face it off.
SJAB Camp starts next Saturday for 4 days. I'm still wondering should I just involve ACI or stay throughout the camp? Or maybe two days and go home? But I'll miss out on the fun parts goint out of school and ton with the Sec 4's. Hmm. I need to come to a consensus. All suggestions made are open to everyone. Give me solutions, not problems :P
Throughout the whole of next week, I might want to focus on short sprints to shape my thighs & build my stamina at the same time. Who wants to have a go? Short sprints cannot pancit easily. Anyoneeee? ( I want to have sexy thighs like SM, Muacks :P) & I think I have a broad shoulder. I think too much -.- Still, I need to do something about it. Prevention is better than cure! Hehe ^^
Okay, I felt much better after blogging. Hope positivity stays with me throughout the night & beyond!
Bye!
P/s: Suddenly, the night those Jrs got Night PT on Friday kept playing in my mind.Maybe I pity them. LOL? -.- Okay, maybe I am. See, Aiin's not heartless towards her fellow juniors & never involves anything personal in SC. Wooo, Jiayou juniors. Make fake posers history! :P I love all of you :/ (Sound so wrong.)