Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, June 8, 2009 2:47 PM
Stronger
"I WISH BEING STRONG WAS EASY." Hello Earthlings! Firstly, you must've been wondering what's with my cupcake layout -.- I just find it cute, that's all :P School was just plain boring, I wish HELP is a big game over so I can stay home & do more some of baking! Maths We learnt a new topic last Friday on similarity & congruence. It's not so bad afterall :D Chemistry Kept disturbing Benny due to boredom and we played out Cindy & Brenda role as seen on Scary Movie. Hilarious :D Benny & I :*Did Chemistry questions.* Me:*Does Brenda's trademark.* DAMN!! Benny: Eh eh, then back to Scary Movie 1. Me: Oh, ok ok. "Cindy, I think your TV's leaking!" Benny: *Followed Cindy's voice.* I don't believe you!~ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- There's more of this stupid conversations we made. We're high on Scary Movie I - IV & Saw III as well. Physics Most boring lesson I've ever had so Benny & I spent time imitating those conversations in movies. We still did our homework, alright! I cannot believe there's homework for HELP. So need to do 5 questions with 4 parts each. I HATE STATIC ELECTRICITY! POA I copied Ms Han's sample on the multi-column paper and didn't pay attention. Just cannot study with such unfavourable environment. Need to do what I always do, study on my own. Geeeee. School's out so I went home with CY. As soon as I reached home, there's no one. Dad & Bro probably had went out to watch Terminator. Shoots laaaah, never ask me tag along. & To make things worst, there's nothing to eat. Currently: Thinking to go KFC & buy food or cook instant noodles. MAKE AIIN A COMEBACK TONIGHT :D Love, ABJ Tell me what would you do if you miss someone? |