MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 7:20 PM
On My Own
"COULDN'T LIVE IN THE WORLD YOU CREATED DAY AFTER DAY."


Wazaaaaaaa people. Today's the last day of HELP for majority of the 4N. All hails~

Physics
Survived the impact & understood the topic learnt today :D

English

Me: Want bet I got top in class for oral or not? HAHAHA~
Benny: Hmmm *Shows eyebrows*
Me: *Imitates A.Tan* When I talk to you better keep your eyebrows down ah!

Mrs C the highest was 32 out of 40. I told myself if I got Top 3, I'm exultant enough but apparently I clinched first in class. Woohoo.
I hoped it helped me alot for English in Prelims 2.

Georaphy
We're supposed to have SS but it was swapped due to unforeseen circumstances. Throughout the lesson, we watched two videos which has got to do with reasons for variations in development. First video we continued watching Sierra Leone political instability & followed by Chicken A La Carte.
Seriously, it's pitiful but somewhat gross & I needed the urgency the puke. Do check them out at Youtube.
What made things worst was I was sitting at the front watching it -.-

SS
The feeling of puking was still there. Benny & SY disturbed me more until I was fed-up. Luckily, the sensation subsided.

POA was cancelled yesterday and was replaced by today. Trying hard to listen & so many people pissing me off.
Pft. I ran out of multi-column paper so I cannot do POA worksheets.
*Screams*"MUM, I NEEDA BUY A STACK OF PAPER & BUNCH OF PENNNNNS!!

& I think I need Mainnah's help in change of Salaries. WTH, stupid kids don't know how to shut up

Went home after that. Go online & fell asleep with my MSN in busy status for an hour of so -.-

I've got so many outings to attend to.

  • Going to the movies with Monk & Co. to watch Terminator.
  • Probably swimming with some classmates.
  • Jamming & rehearse for Swami Home.
  • Collect repeat orders for class tee.
  • Bowling with the SC.
  • Baking session with the girls.

Trying not to feel the heartache now -.- I'm Not Okay(I Promise)


Love, ABJ
I pretend I never see anything.