MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, June 11, 2009 5:30 PM
Never Too Late III
"THERE'S GOTTA BE A BETTER WAY I'M GONE."

Hello everyone. My eyelids are currently yearning for the bed. Toot, it's only half past fiveee.

I woke up around 1130Hrs. Quite late for a girl to wake up, yes I know -.-
Showered and went out with Dad & Bro to Aljunied looking at series of TV. Dad's been craving for a new TV.
Geee. So yeah, the salesman talked to me instead of Dad. Plus, Dad made me choose the TV brand & design.
Tsk. Might as well I buy it all for myself right.
So, after certain recommendation from the guy I decided to choose 42'' Sharp brand TV. The slimmest model.
Better features but I was hoping for Samsung Series 7. Wahlao! Oh well, nevermind.
I rarely watch TV these days. Unless if I'm dating Scofield at 2200Hrs :P

Feeling hungry, we went to Geylang to eat at Hajah Muthmainnah's Maimunnah's (hehe).
Had a sumptious meal but apparently the Chicken A La Carte video struck my mind. Luckily, I managed to erase it off my mind & I finished my plate of rice!
Be glad, so I've been there done that :D

After eating we proceeded to Tampines to go Ikea's megastore. Nothing much, just bought a few frames & I-forgot-what.
Ahaks.

Dad wanted to go Courts but I was super tired so we passed & went home.

Currently: Online & Things are not what we expect. Yah trick, yah -.-

P/s: I still don't know what to bring for camp. More home clothes to go ton. Woo~


Love, ABJ
Do you know where you heart is?