MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, June 15, 2009 12:59 PM
Camp Day 3
"I'M SO TIRED OF GETTING UP OFF THE FLOOR, I WON'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE."

We slept quite early last night about an hour after midnight & slept at the podium.
Somehow it's not that cold compared to the previous night. Reveilled and went for PT with the other cadets.
Ran 2 rounds around the school and in the hall plus other exercises. Went down to the canteen for breakfast but the instructors had nothing to eat so had to eat those cakes meant for supper & Milo finished -.-
So went up to the bunk & grabbed my wallet to buy drinks.
Did bunk inspection then stepped into the theaterette & lie down at the back to sleep.
The air-con's a breezer, mayne! :D
Then wandered again until I felt bored. Decided to go home whom on the way home I saw Yati & her Dad to bring back my dirty laundry then back in school, just in time to have lunch.

So currently in the bunk with some other seniors instructor & blogging. The room has turn into a cyber room. Haks.

& Som is always finding fault with me. CB~ But we'll see who always have the last word. >.<

He's suppose to take the cadets for PT but it looks like I'm involved here. I'm gonna kill himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.





Love, ABJ
I'm not happy, seriously. Ask yourself why when I tried being Okay.