MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, June 14, 2009 9:42 PM
Gives You Hell
"I'M FEELING SHAGGED & I GOT NO MOOD FOR EVERYTHING."

Slept around 3 in the morning and woke up half past five. Skipped PT and fell asleep in the canteen.
Spent half a day intil lunch in school then Dad fetched me and I went back home to sleep!
Hehe ^^
7 Hours, & I still think I lack of it.
Ate at Woodlands Mart. Saw Alif & family. LOL.
Afterwhich, Dad sent me back to school and continued to slack.
Oh well, I feel like screaming my lungs out which I did during Footdrill just now.
There's still tomorrow :D
Currently charging my tablet and doing nothing. I'm bored.
The rest are busy screaming atg the juniors and I wanna join. LOL :P
Okay, maybe I'll pass tonight.
Gaaaah, I'm so bored I think I'm going out tonight to find food.

I'll blog properly when I break camp on Tuesday alright.

Bye.




Love, ABJ