MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, June 22, 2009 2:18 AM
Parody

MadTV makes me laugh like crazy when I'm down. Watch, it's hilarious!




The clock shows 2.19 am.
& I'm not asleep yet. Pft. Well, it's because of one grieving mistake I made.
Earlier, I was feeling super thirsty & despite my dry cough I insisted on a cold drink. It slipped out of my mind that I got school to attend tomorrow so I gleefully open the fridge and took out a can of redbull and pour it in my greyscale Nike tumbler.
Hmm, added an 250ml of cold water to make it diluted & less sweet. Unfortunately, it's either the drink or my tastebuds were damaged 'cause the drink still tasted sweet.
Usually, I'd do the same proccess before drinking Redbull, adding water so ratio of plain water to redbull drink was 1:1
& So, when I usually drink, it tasted good still but somehow today was different. Without warning, I drank it - sweet.
On the bed, I kept asking myself how come my eyelids were super light and seems like my body doesn't year for the bed.
No matter how energetic I was, I can still sleep (if it's without Redbull). Somehow I remembered about the drink when I went into the kitchen to find fooood.
Here I am blogging, but don't worry I got nothing up my sleeves facing the screen in wee hours of the night. Nor I'm doing something mischevious which is worth a heart to break.
I'm a good girl. & That's that :D

Most probably Danny & BONG will be up for tomorrow's AK's Booster Session. Instincts has it that it will be boring & the fact that I estimated around less than 40 people are coming which attendance is very upsetting especially for Mrs K if she finds out.
On the other hand, coming to think of it if it's Danny & BONG who comes tomorrow things would be fun.
Oh well, I think I should just come in case if Mrs K flares up and decided those people who never turn up to write a 1000 word essay for not coming to a session which is worthwhile and enriching.
1000 Word essay? I'm not ready for Poly. Hahahaha.
I will be one day. In SP. Because SP = Sure Pass & I'll see you in Civil Engineering (I told you I wanna be like Scofield).
Wazaaaaa, welcome me people :P
Okay, let's just get N Levels done & Over with first for a headstart, shall we?

Gee, aren't I nocturnal? I seem to blog alot of things at night. Haha.
Let's talk about 21 Dec 2012 since so many people are talking about it. & It Hari Raya falls on 26Oct.
Wooo~
Okay, based on my self-prediction, the world's not going to end on that day but ultimately something reaaal bad will happen and most probably affect every country.
Probably natural disasters happening at the same time.
There's alot more that I ever thought of but my mind doesn't seem to go wild for imaginations to run. ^^
Oh well, I'm not saying I believe in this things but let's mark that day and do something special.
I think I want to zikir one whole day & consume food like a Prophet does, not angmoh people who eat alot.
Did you know I cut down way back on junk food? Isn't it GREAT?! I thank God :)

Since when I became so Holistic. Oh well, it's not wrong to share knowledge. LOL.

My eyelids don't seem to get heavy. Okay, now I remembered. I zikir all the way until I fell asleep.
So I'm doing it again tonight. & Ironically, I slept throughout the morning. Maybe I had a dream, but it's goooooooood.


Love, ABJ
Maybe a greater thing will happen, maybe all will see.