MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, June 21, 2009 3:13 PM
Happy Father's Day
The best Dad ever - & Yes, save extinct animals. You go Dad :P


First & foremost, I'd like to wish Dad a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY :D

Slightly disappointed that Dad's working today ): I was busy texting Dad a while ago to wish him.

Me: Happy Father's Day! :D
Dad: Ok, Owell.
Me: Ok, tomorrow buy.
Dad: *Hooray*
Okay, I shall start my sentimental note of appreciation.
To Dad,

I'd like to apologise for all wrong doings I've done. I may have flared you at times & I understand if you're mad at me for a certain reason, I believe you're doing this for my own good. You've done so much by working hard and being the soul bread winner of the family. I'm sure you've gained alot of respect by leading the family, your workforce & most importantly the country. Undeplorably to say, you've gain alot of recognition
& I'm proud of you, Dad. Everyday when you're out to work, risking your life just to save other people's loved ones I feel guilty 'cause I'm unable to do things that make you proud. Perhaps, by scoring well for N Levels this time, this could be my chance to make everything worthwhile. I promise I'll work hard.


So when's your picture going to be published in the newspapers again, hmm Dad? :P

Dad's the fire which even an extinguisher can't extinguish.

Yours Truly,
One & Only daughter \m/
I don't have much to blog today. Wonder when Dear's coming home. My cough deteriorated. My flu got the best of me.
Now what?
Oh yeah, I just watched 27 Dresses on Ch 58. Or was it Ch 60? Oh well, like finally I get to watch it!
It's a nice movie :D
Jane's practically a patient girl and endured alot to see the guy of her dreams fell in love with her sister.
I wish I had a persistant level as solid and cool as hers. Gee. But in the end, she married that hot hot journalist! Yeahhhhhhh \m/
Based on that movie, I got to learn that all good things comes to those who wait. Which apparently did come true for her. She might like her guy of her dreams who gave her empty hopes, but eventually she did meet a guy who's way better.
A must watch movie ;)
Who wants to contradict?
Love, ABJ
Stalkers. Stalkers. Stalkers. "I feel like there's an aura." :l