MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, June 20, 2009 10:26 AM
Feels Like Tonight
Okay let's summarise from the top back to yesterday.

On Friday, I met up with Yaya in the morning at went to the library. For the first time, I was being GanCheong so ran up and manged to find a seat. Unfortunately, 2 JC students wanted to sit so we let them take another 2 seats. Well, it's fair enough. I'm a considerate citizen mah~
So manged to finish up Physics and did my POA corrections which at the same time help me to refresh my memory.
Borrowed some books and went to Banquet to eat. I wonder why I saw so many SJAB people. Best part was I saw Chong Hau and I did the Megatron™ Cheer as seen during CampNight. HAHAHA. I'll post the video soon when I managed to find it. Can't remember what's the search.
So walked around CWP to find Father's Day present but none is appropriate. Have you ever realise when it comes to Mother's Day, the gifts they sell were awesom and booming the Hell out of every shop. When it's Father's day, they sell things like nobody's business but GSS. Which again, I think is another inappropriate thing for men to do; shopping.
BIASED lah!
I think the world lacks of men, no wonder China wants more sons :P
Most of the time, both of us tend to go sidetrack as if we're buying things for ourselves o.O

Then we went to a salon, I got a new haircut :D

Coincidentally pure, we got a flu :/ *swineeeeeeeeee*

Night falls and family & I went to Jalan Kayu to eat. Regular customer ah, even the waiter recgonises this family already, somehow paiseh. Eat the usual dishes but at least I got want I wanted, Beef Kailan. Wooo~
Unforunately, I cannot taste due to nose block + ear block -.-
& Another unfortunate event, we ordered Shark Fin's soup but I didn't really get to taste how it's like. Pft.
Oh well, I guess I'll wait for Sakura. See I'm positive :P


Saturday. I went online to check for offline messages from Dear and I guess like he says, luck & probably time was not on our/my side.
Got to know Dear's going kampung today. Sighhhh.
I cannot go back to my kampung for now because of some family issues between people here & there. So uncivilised, I swear you wouldn't want to know. F them.
Another alternative to live my life off in Malaysia is to buy a new house there pretty soon. But it's not kampung, it's Semi - D. I want kampungggg >.<
I hope Dad will take me to Uncle Saad's dusun to pluck rambutans and pick durians!
Hmm, Durians = Dear = I like? :D
My flu deteriorated and the mucus was green. Ew, but I love playing with it :P
Oh well, my headache got worst and I ran out of panadol at home. The ear block is irrating.
I always get sick especially this year. Maybe stress.
Hmm.
So I will go on less these few days until Dear comes home.

Goodbye Dear, & I'll miss you ):

P/s: Dad's going to renovate the living room pretty soon since he already got the invoice receipt of what concept to renovate. Wall-mounted TV. Wooo~
But the thing is, I fear I cannot study at home for a week or so. I need to find a placeeeeeeeeee ):


Love, ABJ
Cross this new divide.