MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:55 PM
Hate
Hello everyone.
I spent my time playing the guitar learning new songs. Apart from that, I am still trying my best to tune the guitar correctly.
Pft.
& Buddy's asking me to tag him along to Penin to get guitar strings changed. See when ah~ :P

Haven't been eating well, except maybe during camp because Ibu cooks the dishes like the ones you usually see from home.
I really appreciate it 'cause I can no longer enjoy such dishes cooked at homeee ):
Okay, I don't want to think about it 'cause it really saddens me.
So cooked unhealthy food today. Cheese sausage & ready-made pizza. I swear it's Hell and I cannot take it consuming such junkkkkkkkk.
F la.

I managed to complete MT Paper 2 and two-third of Physics today. Which means I'm left with 3 exam papers to do out of 10 (Papers were broken up into parts).
Yay, I'm going to complete as much as I can tomorrow at the library since I'm meeting Yaya for a study session + breakfast.
Hehe ^^

I'm currently feeling damn pissed with almost everyone at home. Dad's working so which means there's only three of us.
Wonder where did I go wrong when I've been helping so much doing housechores and compromising my time helping them with what they want to complete yet I've been treated like dust.
Inevitably today, I helped out alot of things especially with the housechores without demanding anything in return. But a favour was all I asked from my Brother.
I asked him to record today's episode of PB and he replied uncouthly to me. It pisses me off more when I asked him nicely.
& Mum is no different in siding him all the way. No wonder my Brother went inbeciled, especially when he entered the fucking school as well.
All I can say, most of the time Dad understands my rationale for ranting everything to him. It's no pretty wonder I'm closer to him.

To Brother,

Well, it's time you wake up your fucking idea. I don't see why I need to slap you 'cause I think you're old enough to stand on your feet and act wisely towards people around you. Not forgetting to appreciate what they've done. Besides, I don't wish to smear my own book with sins just because of you. That's to save your bloody fifteen year old impression and my dignity as your sister. Fuck that, you can reply me nicely instead of replying like how you just did. You think your so big-headed in the house, let me get this straight for you that you are not. Even me, born a year older than you don't do that.
Because I believe what I learnt from school, I'd leave it there and only take what's good. As for you, I think it's the other way round. I'm not surprised if you've lost the respect for me but it's all about yourself asshole. Penetrate this shit in your big brain that's full of school shit they've been teaching you. It's time you bring something to school from home & that's respect. You know what, boyo. I've got more things to say to you but I'll wait till the time comes. Don't get me vengeful 'cause I hate myself for being one beast. I've been there, done that. Now don't you dare trigger me even further. 'Cause it's not only a slap that's gonna land on your face. It'll be something nicer, trust me.

Now I've got no one to rant unlike the past. It's just
making me saddistic. & Pardon me for my language 'cause I cannot take it
anymore.

Why? 'Cause all this fucking treatment I get
at home, I
didn't even there to open my mouth and explain although it's
clearly not my fault.

It's just that I love them I
think I should still respect them no matter under what circumstances I am in. In
this entry, I find that I'm not being myself.


Leave me, it's okay. I think it's partly due to my impulsiveness & poor anger management.




Love, ABJ
I got no mood for everything. I don't even love Scofield right now anymore, kidding.