Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:31 PM
Another Half
This post completes another half of my day spent. iJan called saying that she reached early. Luckily, I was ready so left for tuition earlier. Tuition starts at 1pm till 4pm today. Very tiring -.- Feeling rather hungry bought garlic bread & lemon barley drink. Ate halfway then tuition starts. Pft. Oh well, I did pay attention today and some of graph sketching. Troublesome -.- & A question on contruction. Woo, I love it~ I told Mr Max I wasn't feeling well so he's like stayed away from me. Luckily my mates don't. Just a seasonal sickness due to uncertain weather. Pft. Halfway through the lesson probably 45 minutes before it ends, I went to the toilet alone and came a stalker. Stalked me to the toilet & waited outside and follwed me until I went up the pump room. Creepy people~ Tuition ended so I came down with iJan. That cheeky stalker still dare to stalk but he watched me from far. iJan went 7/11 so I waited outside since I can't stand the colddd for hours. Watching me still, I dared myself to call SM - yes for the first time in so many years... A pleasant shock, hmm? :P Called saying that I need to complete my SS over at SM's crib due to some reasons at home. I hope Dad gets the living room renovated after my N Levels, which I doubt so :l & My house somehow infested with ants, small fast ones. Kill you, kill you! :@ So yeah, managed to finish my SEQ. Wohooo~ Then watched SM game. & I don't understand DOTA. Maybe it's boring :P I'm still wondering why VitalSign game was closed down foreverrrrrr when I'm enjoying it? Pft. Now my season's FIFA. Woooh~ Okay, hunney bunney's off to bed. I'll stop here. Love you Dear =D Love, ABJ I'm having a joint pain, on both arms D; |