MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:38 AM
Unaffected II
Good morning, everyone.
Less than half a day has passed and here I am blogging.
I can't let my pissed emotion run over and take control today. I've had enough of feeling and being treated like a piece of shit.
Got this particular stalker. I've given him face well sad to say I didn't during Camp 'cause I argued with him until I had the last word for ever issue that's brought up. Seriously, I don't take winning as a victory. I think you just lack of evidence to defend yourself.

Defenseless. Yes, that's the word. Scientifically, I agree that women are better off with words and guys, with their actions. But I don't give a damn about what you shared with me because I personally think you just lack of evidence to prove everything wrong. & It just doesn't go out to this particular stalker. It goes out to every people that I came across with.
Winning? That's not my point. It's just that I have what it takes to answer your questions. & The fact that I hold more of your truths that you're trying lie.
Partly that's the reason why, lying dips you in Hell. Taste it.

This stalker is slowly trying to cross my red light. Well I'm glad you notice it but I'm just being nice enough to deny it. Why are you starting to force yourself to do what I like? To impress me? I don't think so. & I don't need any other chap to do this for me 'cause I've made my stand clear. For whatever happens in the future, I'm going to stand and do things on my own if things I love now crumbles down. Yes, I'm no longer strong emotionally but I'll do things and get over with because I know I have to move on. Seriously, I think I'll not put myself in a relationship once this happens because I know I don't deserve it. I'd give myself a chance probably when I start my career. Even then, I think I'll be a workaholic.
So yes, mark my words. I love the person who I am with even though at times I'm not enjoying the pain. But I'll take it as part & parcel of an invitation in life.
Well, I know at times I'm being retarded by staying persistant. It's my life so you don't have to care if I'm enjoying it or not. I got my own decisions to make so I can jollywell know what to do when the time comes.

& You don't try to wash my fucking brains 'cause it won't work on anything.

You got the cheek to woo me despite knowing I'm in a relationship? Firstly, congratulations. You've got yourself in my black book. Now I know what type of asshole you are. You're just trying to gain sympathy from me. & Stop being such a jerk, asking me out for a movie and jog with you everynight?
I wish your that someone who'd be asking me that instead but I think you really went overboard. Yeah? I'm being a bitch right now cursing this post but I swear, I don't like what I'm doing. You want to learn things the hard way, fine. I'll give it.
Just wait till I shoot this right in your face.

I don't really know what's with people these days. They changed for the worse. I tried saving some of them but they don't give a shit. As a friend, I give up.
Alright? Do what you want & I won't be affected by you. & Stalker, don't give me that pathetic face. I had to lie, & Lastly, I'm sorry I had to say all these to you. I mean it.

& Yes Afiq, they're selfless people.




Love, ABJ
People change into imbeciles and retards these days. I think I'll be one of them soon.