Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, June 28, 2009 8:26 PM
Like Any Other
Hello everyone. I don't know why but I think it's peculiar enough that I woke up half past twelve in the afternoon today. Boy, I'm one heavy sleeper -.- Didn't spend my Sunday that fruitfully. I watched TV until three and started baking some cookies (As promised.) :) Finished baking them about half an hour ago & now I feel so fresh after having a cold shower. Hehe! I've ironed out my school uniform since last week (I'm not eager) & managed to spend some time to seperate unwanted papers and put the needed ones back into my older file. Now it's lighter :D Left with packing of books & that's it. I'm ready for school, because of friends :P I hope Mr R's not coming tomorrow since he just came back from Indonesia-Austria trip & had to get himself quarantined for 4-7 days by rights. Then there'll be no Maths lesson & able to slack during CE :D One month of not doing maths, okay. Two weeks of no maths is seriously not enough. Even if Mr R is not coming tomorrow, Maths paper will still flow into our files. There's no escape and I dread this system. & Trust me, I won't retake my O Level Maths provided I get at least B3. One thing ; I gotta learn to break from the system (After O Level Maths). Sigh, but really hope it'll benefit me to the maximum of my ability & standards. Okay, I think I'll stop here. School's in tomorrow. Break's over. Time to fully gear myself up. Completely. Hmm, I just got a phone call from B1 asking me if I'm up for NDP again this year. I'd love to but I'm having important examinations this year. Sigh. Once I'm in Poly, welcome me people. & Yeah, I'll be back again to join NDP BA. WOOOO!~ Love, ABJ Some of Mrs K's homework not done, but I'll pull through. Promise :) |