MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, July 3, 2009 3:34 PM
Tired
Hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I just got back from school although it's Friday & it's suppose to be a short day.
Totally shagged.
I booked a slot to have my Oral practice with Mrs C today so I'm free to finish up schoolworks & spend some time at SM's house next week.

Geography lesson was interesting because Mdm Chan uses different techniques to teach. I think Geography students are previleaged since we get to watch videos that links to the topic that we learn. & It's true through visualizing, students especially in NA gets a better insight of what they learn. On the contrary, however, I think the biggest problem that we tend to make is that we're going to end up mixing with up SS :l
Globalisation & Population control policy, so to speak.

Studied a case on China's 'One Child' policy. & The videos that I watched during Geography are gruesome for me. I mean, they really left a big impact.

Since I completed MT's comprehension, I slacked and keep quit busy toggling with a dolphin stuff toy. Khy gave it to me together with a purple bag as a souvenir since he went Gold Coast recently.
Gek, thanks for those stuff :D

Spent 3 study periods in the library doing POA & coaching Sharifah some of Maths questions. Waaaah, can multi-task ah~

Then I stayed back with Eunice & Mei Fen for Oral but I joined HuanGe & CC instead. Mrs C's standard for me is above 30. Based on how I did for Prelims 1, I think I can achieve it but I'll do my best to get the best marks in NA stream :D Afterwhich, waited for HZ to finish hers then went home together.
Got plans to go jogging on Monday morning. I want to get thighs like Fergie, can? :P

Alright, I think I'll stop here to have a shower & a short nap. My mood ain't so good today but I'll keep cool. Nevertheless, I received an email from Ms Lim! Very touching, & she's helping out to write us SGC. Thanks Ms Lim, SC loves you :D <33

Speaking of SGC, I remembered I had to write something to help Mr Ravin 'cause my SGC needs to be given to Mrs K next week :l



Love, ABJ
I wanted to leave as soon as I just came back to you.