Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, July 2, 2009 6:46 PM
Anniversary & Birthday
First thing's first: HAPPY 2 YEARS & 3 MONTHS, DEAR :D Thanks for being there for me when I'm in need. Thanks for the love you've been giving. Thanks for the jokes just to see me smile. Thanks for drying me up when I'm caught in the rain. Thanks for getting mad at me when I've done wrong. Thanks for your guides in studies that I did better. Thanks for going through thick & thin. & Lastly, Thanks for the fights & arguments. Why? "Somehow fighting makes us feel stronger." -Muhsin <> *Hope you like what's given, Dear :D Secondly, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO MEGAT ISHAAQ! :D Now that you're eighteen, I hope you find a better meaning of the word called life. May all wishes come true & one of the few wishes is that you'll get your license & a vehicle so we can all hitch a ride from ya'. Hahaha - I came late to school with Dear & Some whole lot of people. Step down already, lose discipline? Well, no lah. Since I've got no more duties to operate, I decided to come abit late to school but never did I have the intention to be a latecomer. Sheesh, you people. Even Faris was late. Therasa & so on. Oh well, SC still rocks my red tie. HAHAHA. Lessons today were quite okay. Except that I was sleeping like a log in class as there's no assembly. I mean, I spent 3 periods finishing up my MT worksheet, asking Maths questions & did some Chemistry mindmaps. Fell asleep last fifteen minutes and people at the back were telling me I slept like a log 'cause I wasn't moving at all. HAHAHA. Funny -.- It's raining after school which I find it's a blessing. However, such uncertain weather made people fall sick easily. & Apparently, so many people in my class were leaking today. Which means to say flu :l Went home with Deaaaar then last minute plan to SM's crib? ;D Fell asleep. While sleeping I can feel pictures running through my mind but I was unable to describe until I heard a phonecall. Hmm. & Hear stomach's growling :) So yeah, here I am now at home just finished my Almond milk tea & Laksa. & I think I'm going to crave on some durians, mangosteens & rambutans which Dad plucked yesterday. Didn't tell me he went to Uncle Sa'ad's dusun since it's the fruity season. Or else I could've followed. Will upload some pictures soon :D Oh well, I think I'll stop here & chiong on my O level Maths. I seem to get the hang of it & I'm loving it~ :P && Megan Fox's asking Rain for a date but was told off bluntly, "I'm not interested." That's mean but it's good she's not giving up. No comments, I'm neutral in this :) Love, ABJ If life's like this everyday, I think I could've love you till the end. |