Hello everyone! Thousand apologies for not updating properly yesterday. Just one word to describe me yesterday was IGNORANT. So, to my friends that I've ignored I'm sorry because I... am too fatigue to talk. Hehe ^^
Moving on, everything in school was rushing.
As you know I'm sitting nearest to the door, Mrs K keeps on standing in front of me and talking -.- & She made us write a formal letter to tell her how prepared are we for this Semester & I wrote bluntly ; "I don't think staying back everyday is beneficial & unneccessary." Tell me if I'm going to get into trouble? HAHAHAHA, who cares.
SZ: Eh, see AIIN sit alone never join us ah. Benny: Nevermind, she sit there good. Go do some reflection. SZ: HAHAHAHA Me: *F Face* Ah, you go reflect how you can make that Ms Toh of yours taller :)
English lesson was boringgg but it's quite interesting for the last two periods 'cause Mrs C instroduced, or probably, gave us an insight on what's descriptive writing. So I had fun doing the mind map & make it colourful :P
I think I'm going to enjoy writing descriptive essays. However, narrative writings are still my preferred choice :P
PE was abit boring because Ms Toh (So-called Benny's girl) was sharing her stories. Some were interesting, but most of the time I was turning back and signalling weird things to SZ to make Benny pissed. & Somehow his secrets will be revealed~ MUAHAHAHAHA I thought I could do some running today but like I say, story telling session then measurement of height & weight. 156 cm & 46.6Kg which means to say I have about 15.6% of body fats when I calculated :) I want to gain to 49 Kg, pleaseeeeeee.
Physics lessons for once I managed to understand what was taught, 'cause it was one of the topics that I'm good at when I was taking GS back then. You know those practical electricity? I'm sure most find it easy to cope since it's not a dry topic :)
Ms Hun & a teacher relieved the class so we did Maths worksheet. I told you there's no escape >.>
MT Lesson was spent doign worksheet and Zul talked to me. About what? DOTA -.-. Once I reach prodigy in FIFA, I think I'll get those KZZ's to train me in DOTA 'cause I heard they're damn gooooood & serious not noobs. Been there, seen once/twice. But God, it looked so boring. Vitalsign's way cool. Hahaha, now I'll laugh it off on don't know who's face.
I think I'm having a paranoia period. & If my rash doesn't recover, I'll go for a jab. I don't know why I've been yearning for a vaccine.
Dad's apparently got the rash too but only at the legs but mine's the whole body. I doubt I'm going to get sleep peacefully again tonight. Sigh. Stupid rashes~