MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, July 6, 2009 9:35 PM
Lonely Day
Hello Earthlings.
I won't be blogging much today 'cause I'm not in the mood.
Too many things racing through my mind, I can't even watch what I say sometimes. Sigh.
Okay, summary of the day:
Woke up in the morning to jog along, totally forgot about HZ then off to the bank to cash in & transfer some money.
Bought some ingredients then went back home.
Showered & starting baking m&m. Oh well, not much time to do so just eat whatever's made, aye.
'Cause it all starts in the mouth, ends in the stomach ;D
Cleaned up & went for a second jog in the evening.
Then a friend called up to send some epok2. So exchanged with my Macaroni Cheese. Weewoo.
Eh, even my Mum says it's darn good so I'm definitely not lying to make you feel good.
'Cause it already is! :)
So currently drinking, drinking & drinking. My Nike tumbler is almost empty for the second time in forty minutes.
I'm trying not to drink so much 'cause toilet'll be inviting me throughout the night.
& I'm still thinking wether I should drink some Redbull to quench my thirst.

That's my day today. Spent the whole day at home - alone. When I needed some one.




Love, ABJ
Life's great, you think so? 'Cause it sucks.

Labels: