Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, July 7, 2009 3:56 PM
Like Every Other Day
Hie everyone. I won't be blogging much ; depends on my mood, the workload I get in the future & my fatigue level. School was fine today but I found it such a drag because people like you & I are used to 'Holidays'. I can't blame myself for being euphoric, can I? In addition, I think I'm turning cocky today in class. HAHA. Wrong, maybe I wasfunky by doing something imbecile & I had fun cursing people. Not vulgarity, as in creating tragic stories for people. After quite some time thinking, I don't think it's funny :) I think I'm putting myself into hot soup especially during SS. A.Tan knows my name all along. Gee. & Class was filled with sarcasms~ No wonder 84.6% SA/A for Teaching survey. She says teaching our class is a CHALLENGEEEEEE. I think it's about the individual lor. Your class too generous give above 90% laa :P
I got my reasons but nevermind. Benny submitted the wrong piece of homework also. Haha. Life's not so sweeee nowadays. Filled with sueyness instead. Oh well. Last night's conversation was ice cold that I just wanted it to end so badly & fall in love again. We'll wait. Time will tell. See if we can revive this for the 1329088473th time. I love you, muacks :P So to speak, I'm saying that this love has got many lives to live, but not all come in great chances. I hate this entry 'cause I don't speak proper English. Speaking of which, N Level's oral is exactly a week away... Love, ABJ & I'm tired of being all alone. Labels: No Life |