MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, July 11, 2009 11:49 PM
Saturday Night Lights
Summary of the Day:

I didn't follow my family to JB today so I went to Ngaji alone. Strummed the guitar, heat up the food & everything.
Spent the afternoon gaming with some people. Need to train to game with the public, you see :P
They came back in the late afternoon & bought nothing much (Luckily, I didn't follow)
I got nothing else to do at home after trying to walk around the house aimlessly to find things to kill, snap or watch so I went to sleep.
I slept as per normal the night before like my usual weekdays but funny how I can still nap for three hours.
Padahal, padahal. Hmm, okay I sounded weird putting in Malay words -.-
After Maghrib, family & I went to Jurong point's Fig & Olive.
The food I ordered was quite blant but due to hunger, I managed to finish it.
Bad thing was I happily ordered Bickford's Lemon Lime & Bitters drink, but unfortunately they don't sell it anymore.
Damn lah. Did you know it's so hard to find that drink?
The last time I drank five bottles of it was 24 December's BBQ Outing with Dear & friends.
Heh, I remembered ^^ I think I'll find it if I pass by Cheers store one day.


& As soon as I reach home, my head went dizzy but that didn't stop me from chatting with <3.
Never webcam! ):
Time passes by, the pain grew more intense. I forgot I cannot take lambchops/ribs whatever that I'm not suppose to.
Tend to get a slight high blood pressure, just like Dad. Sigh. I felt like vomitting too.
This is bad. I need ginger ale but I don't drink them D;
Ahhhh~





Love, ABJ
Horny-O-Meter 40%. Too little.