Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, July 12, 2009 6:17 PM
That Sunday
"DON'T THINK THINGS WILL EVER CHANGE, YOU MUST BE DREAMING." Hello everyoneee. I woke up with a headache due to previous night's dinner. Okay, confirm. Aiin cannot eat lambs. Or too much heaty food or I'll get heartburns. So, I need to take Gaviscon :P So forced myself to go Ngaji then went back home & cooked for Mum, Bro & I ikan pari bakar. Aiin's special. It's tasty 'cause I marinated it with belacan & black pepper. The more spicier = more tastier. Marinated sauce = Less stinky fish smell. Cheh, FNN :P But true, you got to trust me 'cause I'm one who spends time in the kitchen. Hahaha. Afterwhich, went online to chat then study for two hours or so. Now I'm finding someone to game with. Need to gain experience level! Gah. So waiting for some calls to & say, "Aiin, see you at R - ." Then I'll be ready in those colourful kits on pitch, waiting to smell triumphant victory or be sold to some good clubs & earn stacks :D I'm sleepy so I guess I'll do something by ironing my school uniform and pack my bag - not forgetting our new bestfriend, thermometer (shit you.) Come on, we're on the last leg of this battle. Then everything stops & we won't do this stupid procedures in schools anymore. Love, ABJ Life's doing fine, but there's more ahead. I smell it. |