They're fun to be with more than having your own friends around. Really.
Summary of the Day: Had fun during PE playing volleyball. Now there's bloodclots and bruises all over my wrists. Long time no play, oh well D; I was caught eating strawberry apollo during MT. I'm sorry but I'm hungry & stressed out I didn't know what I was doing. So helped Cikgu Memy to sweep the floor as a form of apology. Hahaha. Three periods of English. Had fun doing descriptive writing but I don't like English lessons. Hmm.
Oh well, that's my day today. Why? 'Cause.
"THERE'S NOTHING LEFT IN THIS SOUL HAS TO SAY."
Things just don't change despite the fight. The explainations. The expectations. So on & so forth. I'm on the brink of giving up. So, someone please come & fill me in some happiness. I need a genuine kinda happy feeling. No more lies. I'm tired of this.
& There's this freaking malay lady keeps calling wanting to talk to my parents the past 4 months or so. Probably thrice a month & it's pissing me off. Firstly, despite saying parents ain't home she still call. Secondly, why can't my parents just take the fucking phonecall? Earlier just now, she called twice & so I told the same answer as previous one ; my parents working. Then she just put the fucking phone down before I finish saying. God damn it, stop calling can?
People are getting on my nerves these days. Even the closest ones, now I hope you shut your gap.
Love, ABJ & If I fall, I'd take it all. It's so easy afterall.