Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, July 16, 2009 7:51 PM
So Close, Yet So Far
"YOU & I MUST MAKE A PACT, WE MUST BRING SALVATION BACK." -Jackson 5. Wazaaaaaa. Aye, I'll make it a short one. School was quite okay today but I'm suffering from a coaster ride. I'm not saying what's really happening. So, my headache got the best of me starting from Physics lesson. Especially my right brain, then if affected my mood. Some people should know I really got no mood to entertain people. So yeah, really sorry people if I've been ignorant. Foremostly, Atiqah. 'Cause I totally ignored what she told me & I even walked away when she's talking to me. Sigh, sorry aye. My class had Maths Mock test today. 1H45mins instead of 2 Hours & I wonder how majority of them finished the paper way before hand while I'm struggling. Especially on angles, & the probability question suck 'cause I think all I need was one more clue. So, I think I'll get the standard 48/80 or 55/80 based on current prediction. I went to SM's house today. Didn't talk much 'cause the pain on my right brain came back. Oh well, stress I suppose. & I TELL YOU JOGGING IS MY THANG, I won't stop 'cause it makes me feel way too good. You should try it, ok Dear! =p Alright, I'll stop here. Wanted to practice on some POA questions & do my English homework. & Yeah, I have to write a 3 episode plot for MT composition. THIS IS MADNESS! CK & I did the MJ's thriller dance move. & Mr Ravin went, "Why? You two miss MJ is it? Hmm?" Blunderrr :) Love, ABJ So close, yet so far. |