Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, July 20, 2009 4:32 PM
MDG
Summary of the day: School was exceptionally freaking tired for me & majority of my classmates. First two periods was Physics & my head was falling all over the place especially those were sitting in front near my area. Then there's this point of time I nearly fell off from my seat, maybe my soul left my life & wandered elsewhere with my left arm on the ledge of the table & eyes wide open. It was a close shave, I swear. If I fell earlier just now, it could've been my blunder for the day. So lessons were fine throughout the rest of the day & somehow the sleepy period was over right after Physics. Thank Goodness. & For the Maths test, Mr Ravin says I'm constantly improving. Did slightly better than Prelim Paper 1. So managed to beat iJan by a mark & that'll make me attain 54 out of 80. I hope I can fare for my Paper 2 tomorrow. Life is so Math-ish these days. I seem to get smarter with Maths but I'm sick of practicing :l Okay, so that's my day today. Went to Champion Bread with Yaya & seriously the whole tray was filled we even need to pile them up. Ten bucks for breads/pizzas & chocolate muffins. Zzzz. Went home, showered & currently blogging. Now I need to quickly finish my homework that I owe Cikgu Memy :/ Damn, I hate Paper 1 now especially when I am seriously fatigue. Mdm Chan says I lack of sleep with these pictures running through my mind D; I cannot contradict that, can I? I just don't like living anymore. Shadow of the day: "DIE REGRETTING THE TIME YOU LOST." & Apparently I'm so freaking pissed off especially with BOYS BOYS BOYS. HEARTLESSSSSSSS. Love, ABJ I just HATE what I see. Now we can call that quits. Seriously, thanks <3. Labels: Heartless. |