MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, July 24, 2009 9:24 PM
RHD Part 2
Happy Birthday to Mr B S & Mrs K!
Syadaa & I :)
The girls & I! :D
In Mdm You's car.
Buddy & I. Fight fight fight~
Random classmate & a teacher. HAHA.
The maroon people.
The chatterboxxx.
Primary 6 legendary friend. :P
My jokes kills her but kills me as well.
Primary 2 long lost friend.
Jogging mate? (She took the bus to reach stadium, o.O) Hahaha :P
This picture is gay.
Another maroon people!
The one whom I confide in with.
The bountiful teacher & his favourite apples of his eye :P
Love, ABJ