Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 2:54 PM
Skippy
Hello Earthlings. I didn't go to school today since the cyst deteriorated. Still, I woke up at 6am and did the housechores! -.- Waited for Dad to come home from work in the morning & off to the clinic. Was less than 5 minutes in that room & burnt forty bucks. Swee thing? Don't think so. Pft. Doctor: So yes, what's the problem? Me: I got sty in my left eye, again -.- Doctor: *checks* Ohhh, that. Hmm, you're left eye's swollen. Me: Pft yeah, it's painful not itchy. Apparently, I slept LATE almost every night. So ya. Doctor: Do you wear contact lenses or go swimming recently? Me: Didn't do that for a very long time. So what's the cause of the cyst? Doctor: *shrugs* I don't know... Heaty, maybe? Tsk, the previous doctor told me I used the computer for too long so the vein inside grew big. & This doctor says I don't know? Freaking useless -.- Oh ya, I DON'T KNOWWWW. Hahaha, inside joke. Tsk. So burnt my wallet. $20 For professional fee? Curses, doctor. USELESS. Was given eye drop thingy & antibiotics. Dread that D; Ate my lunch, did the laundry & I think I'm off to sleep now. Feel so... sleepy. *If I die today, I'd like to apologise to those who I've hurt especially One & Only. Love, ABJ Chiong on Humanities tonight. |