Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Friday, July 24, 2009 9:10 PM
RHD Part 1
Hello everyone! Today's RHD & I'm the first one to arrive in 4 Eagles. Enthusiasm! :P Everything's fine but it's draggy, warm, noisy & packed with people. Of different "types" today. Pft. But one very sad thing, cannot find BF to take pictures with. Haish. & Coincidentally today's Mrs K's birthday & Mr B S so I suggested Mdm You go Prima Deli & buy cakes an hour before recess. So, got a free ride. WS, Reagan, Benji & Eunice followed as well. Bought four cakes. Each of us chose one for Mrs K & Eunice + me got chicken pie treat. Thanks Mdm You :P Total would be $86.40, I think. As soon as we reached school, some group of people tried to steal the limelight. Obviously, the whole class was angry. 'Cause we bought the cakes using our own class fund, & yet you guys got two cakes eaten free. Pft, oh well. People these days~ So yeah, Mrs K had a meaningful birthday this year. Yay~ & We're gonna get red packets on Monday ^^ Privileaged people :P So snapped alot of pictures today. Will be posting them in the next entry! Do check them out. School ended, went home then went out again & just got back an hour ago. I think I should do this monthly :D But unfortunately, I did something dumbbbb& maybe embarassing. "It's like I played dumb & the feelings between you & I were crush. Silent ones ):" But doing something dumb is good, at least I don't hide my weaknesses :P Love, ABJ Such a LOL day today. I laughed 293082038 times. |