MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, July 27, 2009 2:11 PM
Sick
Hello everyone. I didn't go to school today simply because I cannot get out of bed D;
Okay, I am able to since I can watch TV in the wee hours of the morning.
Slept around midnight & kept waking up every subsequent hour. Took a chance to drink sip by sip of water just in case I might get a sore throat due to heatiness.
At around 0400Hrs, I gave up & decided to sit upright on the bed listening to the radio and moved out of the bed to watched TV outside.
That's when my nose starts to run like a flowing tap. It's not flam that came but it's like normal water? I hate that -.-
So woke up around 0900Hrs & saw Dad coming home from work. Send Bro & I to the clinic. Waited for about an hour for the consultation & burnt sixty six bucks in total. Pft.
& Yeah, almost every clinic was FULL with people wearing mask. Then off to Teh Tarik to get takeaways.
Anyway, there were alot of Malay people staring. Not happy, say lah. I don't even know what I did to offend anyway. Such a community I'm living amongst with. Imbeciled people~
4 Eagles are left with about 33 people attending for school while the remaining were absent due to common sickness. I wonder how other classes are doing. It must've been real bad.
& Most of us got 3 days MC. I got that too but I guess I am returning a day earlier due to examination & N Level MT Oral Examination.
Suey~
I hope I don't have a fever on that day.
My head's currently spinning & I still got to enjoy a round of DOTA earlier. Hehe ^^ Apart from that, I am feeling drowsy from all the medication I took. Guess I'll go to bed right after blogging & study a little bit of SS then do some housechores before I prepare myself for the night once more.
I guess that should be it for now. & I smell conflicts among my fellow buddies. But it's okay, I ain't afraid to write the truths on your faces though I'm being thrown with sarcasms & things which are untrue.
At least, I've done my best to clear the air.
P/s: To those who are ill/falling ill, good luck & huat for upcoming Prelims 2 Phase 1 for N Levelians.
Love, ABJ

Labels: