Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, July 25, 2009 2:55 PM
Always
"IF YOU STAY, THEN I WON'T GO. IF YOU GO, I'LL BE THERE ALWAYS." Hello everyone! I am currently feeling so weak & my muscles are aching :P I was left with no choice but to go Ngaji. It's a good thing to go religious classes but somehow it's dreadful :/ People would know what I mean if they attend Madrasah, religious classes or volunteering the mosque. (I think volunteering is fun & helpful + Doing a good deed, though) Reached home around 1pm & did the laundry. Watched Prison Break and dozed off on the couch but I woke up soon after and started to switch the computer on. Currently blogging & having stomach ache plus a little bit of giddiness. Probably because I haven't eat. Sam Raimi's turning fanstasy to reality! He'll be making a fantasy film of Warcraft. Oh boy, I cannot wait. & I'm sure CGI's & sounds effects would be awesommmme. Someday, he should collaborate his fantasy-like inspirations with Micheal Bay. Then it'll be terrific :) Out of the blue, I am wondering why some blogs cannot upload pictures or put colours for their fonts. So far, nothing has happend to my blog yet & I'm happily blogging as per normal. Weewoo? :P Just be patient, people. 'Cause it's a virtue. & It's normal. At least it's not so bad like Friendster! -.- So look on the greener side of the grass & continue blogging! Doesn't mean it stops there & let it die. It's your life story, make it come to life & share em'. I don't plan to go out anywhere today since I did yesterday so I guess I'll be revising my SS Prelims 2, Phase 1. Mr R's nice enough to let us know what topic is coming out for SBQ & SEQ seperately. Globalisation is not tested. Oh my, I thank God. But on the other hand, it's a middle-finger situation because I already revised it some few days back. Pft. Effort wasted, but nonetheless for N Level's sake. I forgive you. Hahaha :P Second topic I'll be worrying about would be Geography & probably my Combined Science. But I believe, I'll complete my revision according to agendas scheduled ; provided if I don't procrastinate :) & That's the end of my post now. I think I'm getting a gastric pain. I want to eat but I feel like puking it all out. Urgh. Love, ABJ Where are you? Labels: Always |