Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, July 28, 2009 11:37 AM
Rants
Another day to RANT. As you know I am sick, I was asked to do so many chores & Mum ordered me to do things as if I'm fit as fiddle. Apparently my Bro was sick too but he didn't even contribute anything to ease my burden. I don't feel like it's a shared responsibility at all. You know why? Previous night, I was asked by Mum to go downstairs & get some food before taking medication. I didn't even finish my DOTA game so I went down. Since there's no sandwhich at 7/11, I just randomly bought an instant fried rice & went home. Upon reaching home, "You went to buy rice? You brother says he feels like vomitting & cannot eat rice.", Mum said. I can't be feeling any more vexed, can I? In addition, what make me annoyed more was Bro not helping me with any chores. I need to clean the kitchen, do the laundry yet he's shaking his legs in the room using the computer. & When Mum gets back home from work, he quickly switched it off & went to bed. That's when night falls, Mum forced me to get some food for Brother - more likely than me. & Bro's lying like a dead corpse pretending to be 'deadly sick'. Oh God please, I wonder why Mum's always siding him. She even took those medications for him & brought it into the room and asked me to get a cup of warm water. Just go do it yourself can? I've been patient throughout the days of falling sick. I tried not to curse under my breath because you're my Mum. & You're my Bro. But I guess sometimes, things are just out of control & I cannot stand it. I'm being treated unfairly yet I grieve over it in silence & cry in the toilet? I don't mind invalidating this sense of unfairness but I just need someone to understand which I doubt anyone will/can. No doubt I can't help but to cry while blogging this entry. & Whenever I touched my hot splotchy face, I always think that I'm being treated like nobody's business. Be it sick or healthy. Happy or sad. Dead or alive. People just don't give a damn If everyone cared. Mr R just called me saying that I need not come and do my N Level MT Oral and English Prelims Paper. Dreadful things are that I need to retake it at the Centre & English Paper will be taken as mock test but it'll not be recorded in Report Book. However, I'll still get my marks. Now Mum's going to scream at me & detest why I didn't interrogate Mr R more to let me attend school tomorrow. I would like to question you Mum if I had the chance, "If you were sick, would you go to work and stuff yourself 9-11 Hours in air-conditioned room doing your job?" "If no, then why do you want to force me?" Good thing is, the A1 kid won't be taking Phase 1. Yes Yes Yes! Now we'll see who'll overtake you with 6 A1's & 1 C6. Hahaha~ Love, ABJ When? Till one goes & leaves you on forever? |