Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, July 30, 2009 7:32 PM
Lifeline
Oh boy, I'm totally shagged despite having a cold shower. I'm suppose to feel fresh but oh well. MT Paper was today. I think I will do quite well for Paper 1, as usual :P I wrote an informal letter because I think I can relate things to what had happend recently. Misunderstandings with a friend & write a letter of apology. Based on true life inspiration, I should be getting distinction score for that Section A, if not I guess I am just upsetting myself even more. As for Section B, I wrote a composition about what measures did the school take to slow down the rate of transmitting H1N1 through communal infections. Again, it's based on real life situation & observations. I should be doing well. Other topics seemed so complexed that I needed a story that's so emotional and inspiring? Oh well, I think narrative writing's my type. Maybe I am born to be a journalist in the future. Probably, I'll take Mass Intercomm as one of my choices :P Paper 2 was not that difficult as I thought it would be but recently, I realised I started to suck at Comprehension when it used to be my strength. Usually, I'd get 21/25 but it seemed I got an average when I attempted Comprehension these days. Gee, & I think I won't do that well for Comprehension in this paper because if requires alot of literature skills like reading in between the lines? Overall, I didn't get really stucked attempting all the questions. Peribahasa was simple I think I could get a four out of five! Other than that, I guess they're okay. But the bad thing was, I did it with care free attitude & I only throughly check through my answers. Bad thing, & I promise I won't do it again. I did so today maybe because firstly, something else was bothering me (topic about what I've written in P1SectA) and secondly, I felt like fainting at any moment of time. Thirdly, I feel like vomitting. & That was all prolly thanks to the medicines I took. I feel so high & I didn't know what I was doing. After the paper ended, 962ed to Sembawang Sec Sch with some of the girls. As soon as we entered the school, the malay Lower Sec boys who were sitting on the floor with their class outside the GO were giving comments. & Their teacher was there. The fucking thing was the teacher don't even bother to zip their gaps. *Translated in English Kids: Eh, this is the school got make alot of keychains one. HAHAHA~ Girls & I: *Checked our names at the board for oral.* Kids: They think their school that innocent, wear ties & all. Me: Excuse me, it's our problem that we dress neatly to impress. & What rights do you have to comment? Look at you people, wearing short pants & giving comments to people taking their National exams?! & Yes, you're talking about a group of people who are older than you. Where's that sense of deal respect? I even wonder, how you guys treat your elderly. & You know what? As soon as I step in this school, nothing feels right 'cause people like you made it all wrong. & I don't even know what your teachers & principal has been teaching & preaching to nurture you as students. Kids & teacher: *stares* Me:*walks away & turns back* & Oh ya, *tugging own's collar* this is called badges, not KEYCHAINS :) I guess oral was okay except that I stumbled upon the word kejuruteraan (engineering). & I that's my day today. I just feel so loveeee drunk now. S.O.S? Love, ABJ |