Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, August 2, 2009 3:22 PM
Hope & Faith
Excuse me fo' a min' while I lighten the mood. ![]() I don't know what's with me. Was quiet all along at home. I mean, I didn't talk much with my Family today & stayed away from them. Especially Mum. Maybe because I cannot stand her blabberings she made. Although she tried to crack jokes, I feel that it's pissing me most of the times. But on the other hand, I think she loves picking on me compared to Brother. & I'll get bloody upset over it when I got scolded or mocked at. That's why my mood got affected the whole day. Sorry everyone, & sorry Muhsin. DOTA for one round with Zul's normal friends. Djsubscrew wasn't there if not I'll be busy arguing with him during the game. LOL. Somehow I am not formed in the game today. Probably it depends on who I play with. Eversince I started my kills, it has never been 1. But today was very upsetting. & Because of a lousy game that I was put through, it made my mood even more paranoid. I know I've been affecting the people around me right now, but sorry I cannot help it. I just need my own time. & Again, a thousand apologies to people out there. Especially you, you know who you are :) I think I'm happy staying aloof & doing my own constructive work. & I don't need anyone to be by my side because I feel much more calm & I want my own air in my territorial area. For once, I just want to be independent when I feel upset over things & fell off the ground although I am feeling tired of it. You must be wondering where did my promises go. Sigh, sometimes I am finding for then answer myself. I don't understand what I'm looking for when others are yearning for the answer. This is frustrating & pressurizing. I'm doomed to be a sad person, I guess. Alright, I shall stop here & continue with my Chemistry revision. I'm too immune to do Maths today, but I'll give it a shot. God, please. After all the Maths crap, just get me a fine B3 for O Level Maths. That's all I am asking for. Then I'll think I'll have another round of DOTA around six. Gimme a call if you're interested. Haha ^^ Limits off my misery boundaries. GI JOE'S coming soon into theatres. I've been dying to watch it. Probably Friday afternoon? Anyone up to watch it with me? LOL. Been expecting some people but it's okay, I won't hope at all to avoid major disappoinments :) Till then, ASPIOW! Love, ABJ What's hope & faith to me now? |