MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, August 8, 2009 12:19 PM
Life After You

*Dedicated to BF.
It's only twenty minutes after twelve in the afternoon & here I am blogging. I changed my blogskin into a better one! This time, I don't really have to edit the codes so much. Hehe, but Yaya must've been feeling envious about this because it's all pinky! & The fact that I don't really like pink... well something must've gotten into me this time.

BF's going to Malaysia today to visit his grandmother. Hope he'll be safe & comes back home in one piece although luck was not on our side. & Although things change, I believe some things just won't. Well, I won't say much about it. The video I've uploaded (seen on top) says it all, & I think it made sense to what had happend & is happening. It all comes down to one thing, that I'll miss BF alot since I don't have anyone to talk to or even argue with (at least I'm not so lonely even if I do that). In short, this music speaks the volume for everything.

I won't be going online for two to three days prior to BF who will be visiting Malaysia & that I'll be doing some intensive revisions for Prelims 2 Phase & foremostly, N Levels. Pardon me if I've been hacking nails in this entry regarding N Level. Afterall, its' my future. & Looking at the new criteria, if they had made use of that for last year's batch, how many Sec 5 classes will there be? Damn, these people are just lucky. LOL. Predictions won't stop, & thus it was said there'll only be a class for Sec 5 in 2010. Let's prove this critics wrong & damn them hard on the ground N Levelians.

*4 Eagles will be using our coloured chairs & tables for N Levels. Weee :P

Alright, I've got several plans laid out for the day & I must complete 80% of it. I hope no form of distractions so I can complete them once & well. Then I'll enjoy myself into the night :)



Love, ABJ
Muhsin Razali is sian of this relationship.