MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 8:48 PM
Viva La Gloria
Hello everyone. School's a blast today! :D In the first two periods, we had mass PE with other classes. Pft. Continued our module on volleyball which is the last, I believe. Today's game is abit more hilarious and anticipating. Azmi & I versus Sharifah & Zul. Looks like the other team is 'working harder' & my team was sync. Very nice :)
Thoughout the module though, I sustained a dislocated thumb on my right (Left thumb dislocated during OBS) & I got a bruise on my left wrist today. Probably, that's why I quitted the team before I injure myself more? Haha.

3 Periods of POA. Did petty cash & resumed my own work which was given. I didn't bother to pay attention because it wasn't conducive. & Like any other posts I'd say, we POA students studied on our own with the notes the teacher gave. Miraculously a wowser. At least when we pass, majority got distinctions. Not that bad.

English was not that sleepy & dull like it used to. The fun had class laughing when some of our classmates were asked to come up to the front & did some acting. I wonder why the scene always have rainful blows of punches etc. Haha. Speaking of English, I need to study the ten verbs for tomorrow's vocabulary test. Ewww.

There was no A Maths just now so Mr Fan relieved the class. Majority were playing Truth or Dare but I didn't. So I sat with Anwar & Hakeem & did Physics worksheet. Suddenly, Zul came up to me,
Zul: Tell Sen go 1v1 DOTA with me.
Me: Uhuh.
Zul: If he loses, you have to be my girlfriend.
Me: HUH!?

The whole class looked at me & laughed their butts out especially Nazme -.- In the first place, I didn't know they were playing that game. Pft. Eventually Benji came up & was dared to do some porn star acts in front of the class. Mr Fan even supported the game we played & the class suddenly applaud for Benji. Somehow, an impromptu class spirit lingers in the class. For once, I can say the class I am in right now is united.

As for MT, we had to do corrections for our Prelims 2 Paper 1. I got 48 out of 70 & eventually improved on my language :) Yay~ I hope I can score 54 or so for my N Levels. Oh gee. LOL.

School ended & I went to have a sneak peek for NDP's school celebration concert. The community singing was so-so except for those maniacs who were screaming, not projecting their voices. Pft. Haha. & Sorry for strumming the guitar real loud when some people are doing Maths Mock test. Heh ^^

That's all for now. I don't feel physically good. I feel like vomitting shortly after I took my antibiotic pills. Needed to finish that course so I took it. Now, I don't know why I'm having this vomitting feeling. Reminds me of the turbulence in the air plane. Ohhhh, I hate this -.-




Love, ABJ
Muhsin Razali is sian of this relationship.