Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, August 10, 2009 5:30 PM
Prison Break
I know I should've posted it this some weeks back but due to unforeseen circumstances, I couldn't watch the episodes on TV so I got a friend to burn the episodes in a DVD. I've finished watching the whole season of Prison Break. Yes, up till' the Final Break. Now it has got me all emotional. I don't know why but I hate sobbing over dramas or some other movie I'm watching; like The Ramen Girl. Pft. Can someone stop me from sobbing over a TV show?! I mean, Michael don't deserve to dieeee or get and brain tumour. He deserves a holiday in the open sea with Sara in her boat as promised! Ahhh~ Okay, now I'm getting all worked up & ranting about the movie. How I wish it doesn't end this way but it tells me one thing; that all endings don't have a happy one. But there's just something good you get for you & the future.
|