Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Friday, August 14, 2009 6:39 PM
TGIF?
I hate Fridays + weekends. PE was so-so, I guess. Had our last lesson of PE before we go for Prelims 2 Phase 2. Played volleyball & just had fun even though the balls are all over the places tempting to hit us like grenades. LOL. Felt like war for fortyfive minutes & I got darker! But I still want to get myself a tanned skin. So is anyone up to soak up the Sun with me? :P (It's okay, I used to do things alone these days anyway.) Had MT for two periods & got our exams paper back. I got an A2 for MT. Heeeee. & FYI, it's my first quality grade/distinction for MT ever since I stepped into Secondary school. Pft. A major achievement. I have to step up to the next level for N Levels! Wooo. As a graduating student, we make big things happend. & Thus, called as winners. If not, success :P 3 Periods of English, combined with the other class. I feel shitty & I don't like it -.- Pft. I don't look forward to such classes with such people inside. Why be there when you want to give up? Seriously, people like you are pissing me off. -.- Went home, showered then changed & went to the library to roam around finding some books before meeting BF to catch GI JOE. The theatre's practically cold but somehow I am able to withstand the cold. Probably my stone cold emotion freezes my life over & go numb. Didn't talk much throughout the movie. Was pretty engrossed with the graphics & everything. Despite having a storyline which focuses on a mission, I think it's great. Weaponries & military technologies are advanced to probably year 2020? Damn awesome, I'm willing to have a second screening but I guess I'll save up for Where Got Ghost? & Final Destination up the following week. After movie, had Mc D & went back to the library. Doing almost everything alone now, but I'll make it though the pact :) I'm going back to Melaka, not JB. So yeah, I'll be there up till Sunday morning to attend a wedding. Plus, cousins will reunite. Woohoo~ I don't feel like going but somehow I am feeling excited about the meet up. Hopefully, we can stop by Pagoh & have Baskin Robbins ice cream. It's heavenly! A pity it can't be found in Singapore. Damn~ Okay, I think I'll stop now to have a shower & revise on my Sciences subjects since I'll not have the time to revise & Prelims starts this Tuesday. What nice timing, I doubt I can do well. Another thing to worry about. Why is God dumping me so much things to worry. Gee. I'm still young, you know... Love, ABJ Muhsin Razali is sian of the relationship. |