Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, August 13, 2009 7:32 PM
Up
I'm totally shagged, really. I couldn't more or less describe how tired I was. I was up all night previously, I couldn't even sleep well. Dad says I'm stress & I got no say since my habits changed & there were obvious changes in me that it even affects my mood & health. On the contrary, I am worried for myself. I didn't really sleep, kept tossing & turning instead. Only at times, I feel I was sleeping, but I know I was changing sides of the bed. I don't want to think about it, the feeling just suck alot -.- Assembly was awesommme especially the drug talk. Despite having seen those pictures running through my mind over & over again almost every year, I never get sick of them. Just feel cool to be watching those gore pictures. LOL. To think it never even affect my meals during reccess. Assembly was dragged until a period of A Maths was used up due to some reasons which I think it's unnecessary for me to listen. Afterall, they're the type of people I'm having problems with. & I shan't bother about the things they do. P/s: Mrs K's analogy of apology's quite meaningful & I like it ^^ Physics lesson was boring. Did intensive revision by doing worksheets with CF. English lessons weren't that bad today. I didn't manage to fall asleep & did Mrs C's work, pay attention & being on task. A kudos for me, hehe :P Somehow I love doing Comprehensions, the easy-passaged ones. Haha. But I definitely hate finding the clues for simple answers -.- Chemistry was fine I guess. Slept halfway but I managed to be on task, somehow. Very peculiar. Hmm. Although there was suppose to be Maths lessons today, Mr R didn't want any lessons today so we celebrated Mdm You's birthday. It was a nice tiny celebration but our twin wasn't happy with the noise since they got Maths test. Now, lemme see. How many times have we been giving in? -.- P/s: & I'm tired of you being bossy and laughing it all off with unneccessary stories being told. Plus, the information you provided was unreliable. I'm sorry but I am trying best to be patient with you. What we wanted was totally off the limits we've set for ourself. You & I just can't click 'cause people like you are leaving me behind next year. You know what I mean, at least wake up to your senses & try. Stop attracting unwanted attentions. We all don't need it. I'm just being nice to keep quiet rather than shoot my words of your head like a bullet. Love, ABJ Muhsin Razali is sian of this relationship. |