Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, August 18, 2009 10:47 PM
Today was Physics & Chemistry paper. I am confident I can seal at least an A2 for Physics but as for Chemistry, I doubt so. The paper was shit ass hard! All in all I think I'd get a B3. Okay, so I rushed back home & get a 5 Hours sleep then off to tuition. I didn't get to DOTA today which is a sad thing since I had to revise my Geography. Sigh. I hope tomorrow's both Maths & Geography paper is manageable. Oh well, I don't wish to blog so much now. I'm tireddd. Yet some horny guy wanted to webcam with me & scaring me with things behind my back. Pft. Love, ABJ |