MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, August 20, 2009 7:37 PM
Pissed II
"Don't you just sit there & piss & moan."


Maths Paper 2 was quite easy. Based on how I did my POA, I think I'll get a 5 or at least a 4. Pft. Stupid questions came out. Oh well, I seem to give up on my Prelims II. I don't know why but I already feel guilty enough so I don't wish to talk about it much. Haha.

There's A Maths paper tomorrow but we're suppose to attend school for normal lessons when actually we can be sleeping soundly still - while others in school are studying. Damn. So tomorrow we'll be outside the library for the whole day doing Phase 1 subjects in preparation for upcoming N Levels on 7th September. Nice date, I was planning something nice though. Sigh.

I'm currently feeling betrayed but I don't know. I don't even know how I should feel after looking at it. When I trust you so much, things just go wrong when I'm decently doing the thing I told you - honestly. Chances after chances, I feel that each time it happens I don't need a reason for you to tell me. It's all lies. You want to get away scot free. Play games with me, but I'm telling you you're not that smart after all. People these days, just can't seem to be honest in what they do. Wonder how you're going to do things to earn an honest living.

If you can't stop yakking away about your fucking problems, then what about others? You've not been there for a year yet you talk as if you understand everything. To others who had gone through that, have you ever spare on an account of how they feel? We told you, we might get damned, tears are shed. Anger are thrown at. But that's what you should go through to be a stronger person. Or should I say, turn you from a bitch in to someone useful. Beat that, or else leave. They don't need quantity, but quality.
(I'm talking about this in general, not a form of personal attacks please. Thank you.)

Ergh, after just being happy for a few days the emptiness came back. I feel so helpless & lonely. But it's cool, I don't need anyone anyway :)





Love, ABJ