Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, August 22, 2009 6:33 PM
Starstruck
Can we BF? Today's the first day of Ramadhan. Well, there's be alot of obstacles ahead so I need to be emotionally stable & not blow my composure. The fact that I have to be less temperamental & emotional, I'll try. I woke up quite late to day since it's Saturday. Lied in bed till four in the late afternoon & DOTA then I went to Bazaar with Dad. Oh well, that's what a typical malay does. First day of Ramadhan = Bazaar. But it's not me, my Dad! :P So reporters here & there with the Guest of Honor. Mr Khaw Boon Wan or something. All I know was he's from the Ministry of Defence. I think. Haha. Currently blogging & doing nothing. I felt like dying. At least it's not so bad if it's weekend. Wonder how's school's going to be like when we're fasting especially going through intensive revisions next week. Hope we're all going to make it through the day each day till the last day of fasting. Wooooh! ~ If you ask me what kind of wisdom do I want, I'll say put me through Sec 5. |