Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Friday, August 28, 2009 2:38 PM
Lovers Are Losing
I'm feeling dead beat. My back's aching. I'm having stomach cramps. Probably break outs too. Pft. Signs of period is showing, hmm. Oh well. Luckily, it's Friday today. Which means it's a short day. We had PE for the first two period. This is the best yet dreadful part. We played Floorball & the whole Hall was ours. Since Mr K gave us a choice wether to play or not, most of the girls didn't. Only 4 girls played, Eunice, Sharifah, Ah Fen & I. Yeah, only two malay girls & the rest of the boys played. Sharifah & Ah Fen belonged to the odd group whereas Eunice & I belonged from the other. 8V8: First quarter as a start up, we let the boys play. Seriously, the ambience was as though it's somekind of National Competition you're in. They play way to fast. Too swift. I don't know wether it's my vision that's failing or they played it a fast mode that I cannot see where's the ball. Even scored a goal :D Up next, the girls were in the game for the second quarter. This time, the game was played slower. Eunice scored one, so that makes us 2-0. But unforuntately, Odd managed to steal the posession and we wrap up the game with 5-2. Rabak y'know! MT was okay I guess. Was given more worksheets. So did some together with Cikgu Memy then I went to sleep. Read some novel photocopied by Cikgu Memy. Abit of a sexual content, so only Sec 4/5's will receive it. LOL. Aweeeesome. I didn't know you can use & write such stories :l I slept during Home Period & Mdm You thought I was sick. LOL. Okay, luckily she's an understanding person & let me sleep. 3 Periods of English was draggy but I didn't feel sleepy. My blunder of the day? Forgot to bring her homeworks. Wasted a fulscap paper to do those stupid corrections. Ugh. I counted & got a 2 based on last year's N Level paper the class did :D After school 962ed with Sharifah & went to Vista to survey some guitar strings @ Yamaha but I dropped the idea so Sharifah bought her stuff instead. LOL. Went home after we bought her stuff. Currently, I'm blogging & planning to DOTA since I didn't play for quite some time. & I'll take my Friday off as a break away from English & MT Worksheets. I'll do them tomorrow since I'm not going out the whole day tomorrow & Dad's working. Probably a movie marathon while doing homework? Sounds nice. Love, ABJ I can't believe when you said you'd lay our love on the ground. |