Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 9:16 PM
Hello everyone. Blogger's still being an ass I don't know why! Wanted to upload some pictures. Sigh. But what to do, maybe I'll open up a LiveJournal account. But I think it'll suck more, somehow. LOL. School's pretty fine I guess. Despite having at least eight hours of sleep, I think it's still insufficient for me. Sigh, indeed I'm one heavy sleeper -.- Mrs K talked to us in the Theaterette earlier this morning & we're given challenges. So Mr Siva, Mr See & Mr R planned to shave themselves bald if there's 100% passes in a particular subject the teacher expected. & Do it in front of the whole school. I think it's unneccessary. Why not just give us something else that's nicer. Pft~ POA lesson was boring. Sigh. During English lesson, Mrs C told me that I was slacking when I always did her work! Right, I do sleep most of the time during her lessons because it's boring. & By the time it was Chemistry, all the eagles died. Unfortunately. However, I wasn't that sleepy so I did revisions & spent the time fruitfully :D MT was slacky. Did the worksheet while putting my head on the table. LOL. & Cikgu Memy agreed on screening a movie before N Levels to release the stress which I think it's a good idea instead of giving worksheets. Sigh. & Apparently, I argued with a typical classmate yesterday. I could've said more but because I'm fasting, I put a hold to what I have to say. What you said yesterday was a form of racism & you're trying to give a bad name to Muslims in conjuction with these redical terrorists. They're not a part of us since they're out of Islam. & Stop playing with God's name when you can't even pronounce it properly. You know I've got alot more to say but another factor was because of my other chinese friends, I don't hold it against them 'cause I know the problem lies with you. So stop being an asshole & introducing me dirty videos when I'm in the least interested. Mark my words, bastard. For so long, I've been holding on & keeping quiet despite your shitty mistakes & your uncomfortable gestures towards me because I know you treat me as friend. But now, everything's over & I shall not talk to you anymore unless if neccessary. Which I think, again, there's nothing to talk about. You're the one I totally first damn in that class. Beat it. Pardon me for my language but people like me don't give a shit anymore since I've given countless chances. Some people just don't treasure it. I'll blog about some fundamental changes I've made specially for myself for upcoming N Levels Phase 1. Hee ^^ Love, ABJ I'm beginning to see more fuckers. |