Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Friday, August 28, 2009 10:52 PM
Dance Inside
Second post of the day. Which sort of mean I'm literally bored. Not that bored probably since I got music to accompany me on a sucky Friday. Maybe I'm just sad. Okay, I shan't contradict myself, I am. LOL. The past few days, I kept my relationship with people or the ones I love by being extra cheery so everything will be nicely done, in terms of the things you do together & the conversations you had. I'm happy that I managed to strengthen my rapport with others. Unfortunately, I still can't get along well with some people even though there's not misconceptions & arguements going on between us. Especially to you, I've been trying my best to be as cranky I can at the start of every conversations but it always ends up with a sheer disappoinment for me. Nevertheless, I told myself that you will be okay the following day & you're mood's high for a lively conversation. But I was proved wrong. You know days of your rejection got me so low? Don't make you & I feel humiliated with the challenges we dared & the vows we made. For so long, I'm upset about the relationship I have with you though at times, I do smile & talk. But all in all, it comes to the fact that I'm not really happy with what I have. & Again I contradict, till there's nothing left for me to deny that I really should severe my ties with you & get over it.. I thought tonight's conversation would be a hearty one but it ended up uninterested & short with nothing to say. Then off you went. A lump's forming up in my throat but I'll be strong as not to cry. 'Cause they say girls tears are worthless in a guys' eyes. Love, ABJ Do you know where your love is? Do you think you can find it? |