Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, August 31, 2009 5:18 PM
T&SAD Disaster?
/Edited. T&SAD was alright. Some were disastrous & frustrating. Let's start this from the top by having a kick start with a soccer & netball match. We didn't watch Netball but Soccer instead. Maybe Ruzanna got some secrecy behind her motives. Hahaha. Somehow it wasn't lively like the previous years' matches held. Probably we students know who's going to win. Pft. The class gave Mr Ravin a gift - A Teacher's Report Book. In contains all our class photos we took during Brithdays & other special events held in school. We even wrote a very long testimonial for him & that he passed as a teacher. Haha. (Report Book mah.) As for Mdm You, we bought her a can of Longan then wrap them in a thick newspaper ; & I mean real thick that she got agitated. Haha. We didn't bring our guitars so we didn't perform anything. Probably because everyone's in a mood to study instead of having fun since it's N Levels next week. As for the concert, it was so-so but okay, I don't wish to comment. LOL. So I'll just bury my head inside and laugh it all on your faces. Hahaha. Some ex-grads texted me to snap some pictures & have a long talk but I left school way early because I hate such crowds. So yes, sorry everyone! But I was hoping to talk to Yezid about his drumming thingys. I miss those band. LOL. Eventually, those whom I know way earlier than last year's batch or so were there, not the ones whom I know way back then. I seem to see a trend & I'll do it too once I left the school? We'll see. Last minute decision by Yaya to borrow some books then off to CWP to waste time then to the bazaar & bought some food. Like finally, I bought my Tokoyaki. Haaaaaah! But somehow the sauce sucks -.- Next, I'm craving for hotdogs. Yes, the long ones in a stick. Ok, that's all :D Shall stop here & do whatever I'm suppose to. Aspiow! Love, ABJ |