MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, August 30, 2009 8:49 PM
Fireflies
"I'd like to make myself believe, that planet Earth turns slowly."

As you can see, I've changed my blogskin. It's all pretty dull smeared with grey but I made some changes to smear orange! For the time being, I think the blogskin is pretty alright :) The power of Orangeee. On the contrary, I've been drinking orange juice & eating bananas since Ramadhan Day 1 which I believe is nutritious & lip smacking snack :P

I woke up at ten today but laid on the bed listening to the radio till one in the afternoon. Tsk. Some good music, that's why :P Showered then watched a movie, which I can't remember then I'm off to DOTA with YK without CK. Being a responsible girl, I went to do my SS revision. Now I'm left with the outcomes, which I terribly am waiting for A.Tan to give.

I watched MJ's Concert again while doing SS revision after a short break. Heee! Dad summoned me to go downstairs to buy some drinks since there's no more orange juice so I bought apple juice instead. Haha. Unfortunately, while I was choosing some cucumbers to buy, some bangla hit my butt on purpose. Freaking turd! Then came his friend who purposely hit me on my arm. They thought I was some kind of maid trying to seduce them -.- Firstly, I don't dress like one. Secondly, maid doesn't wear flip flops & Baby G watch. Assholes.

Speaking of maids, I smell rat. My neighbour's maid has been looking into my house for a certain reason which I suspect to have a good time looking at my Dad. In addition, the recent weeks, she has been rushing out of the house with my neighbour, Esther at 6.20am every weekday hoping to bump into my Dad on the way to work/send me to school when Esther herself is not ready yet. But of course, in 5 working days, Dad only has to work at least twice & I made him leave for work earlier so he won't bump into that slut. If you think all these doesn't convince you that the maid is stalking my Dad, there's more she did just to 'bump' into my Dad. She'll wait by the balcony to see who opened the door. Or even wait at the balcony knowing that my Dad will return from his Friday Prayers. On top of that, whenever she throws the rubbish, she tends to look into my house & I will be looking at her instead of having to see my Dad.

Now does her actions speaks her volume of what she's trying to do? Let me see, I got a list of dirty tricks.

I'm currently blogging & speaking about my world to Mainnah of my end of year plans of going Cameron Highlands with a bunch of friends. Hahaha. I think it's dumb, but if we start scrimping & saving why not? It can all happen. Oh yes, new music genre hitting my eardrums. Electronic seems nice. Hee ^^ I do feel good feeling happy :D :D

Somehow, I'm looking forward to 10 September :)





Love, ABJ
Bobby Chin, new lover? I prefer someone else. Hahaha.