Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, September 10, 2009 1:11 PM
One Time?
I don't think I will be blogging today since I'm going out soon with some friends & go shopping in preparation for Hari Raya! Today's budget will be two hundred bucks, take it down any further? Sure, no problem I guess :). I didn't have a good sleep since yesterday, let's just say I slept for two hours? So don't expect me to be all up and hyper most of the time. Oh well, I won't say much. Let's see how I'll lead my life later on upon meeting them ;D My mood has been flunctuating. To Songka, sorry I scold you CB but didn't I say I won't DOTA until week end? Pft. Oh well, sorry for those who got affected. I know it's just a word, but yeah. Up to you to accept it or not. I've always been temperamental, what to do? Love, ABJ No I ain't need no man to love? |